Something you’ve been waiting for – a fresh herb infused pizza with sweet apple slices and tangy goat cheese. Rich nutty flavors from chopped walnuts and cool fennel fronds right from the garden. This pizza can easily be thrown in the oven in minutes and transforms any dinner night into an gourmet experience. Eat warm or chilled - its even better the next day!
DESIGNED FOR 4 SERVINGS
- 16 oz herb & garlic infused pizza dough
- 2 medium pink lady® apples, 1 1/2 sliced thinly, 1/2 diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1 container of goat cheese crumbles
- 1 package of organic mozzarella slices
Allow chilled dough to rest for 1 hour to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. On floored surface, roll out dough and stretch into a thin rectangle. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Massage in olive oil and sprinkle on nutmeg. On the pizza, add apples, mozzarella slices and goat cheese crumbles. Top with chopped walnuts and diced apples. Drizzle with more olive oil and ground black pepper. Place into oven and bake for 12-20 minutes or until golden crust.
- 3 tbsp fennel leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- red chili flakes, optional
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic infused olive oil
Top with fresh herbs and roasted garlic olive oil. Sea salt and red chili flakes to taste. Plate and enjoy!