This punchy pink smoothie bowl is packed with summer time essentials for ultimate wellness. Nutty coconut water blended with raw coconut meat and fresh local earthy fuchsia beets. Sun kissed strawberries, sweet tart Pink Lady® apples and lemon juice make this smoothie full of vibrancy. Top with a ribbon of raw honey, fruit slices and coconut shreds. This power smoothie will satisfy your sweet cravings and give you the energy you need for summer time activity!
DESIGNED FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 1 pink lady® apple, cut into chunks, reserve some slices for topping
- 1 thai raw coconut, liquid & meat *
- 1 fresh red beet, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed, reserve some slices for topping
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey, reserved for topping
- sea salt to taste
In a high speed blender, add chopped up beets and coconut water. Pulse and add in apple, coconut meat and strawberries. Pour in lemon juice and pinch of sea salt to taste. Blend until even consistency. Pour into individual bowls, top with fresh fruit and sprinkle coconut shreds. Drizzle raw honey for sweetness. Consume immediately or store in glass mason jars overnight.
* Optional: Use bottled coconut water and dehydrated coconut shreds.
Can be made vegan by substituting raw honey for agave syrup or date sugar. Gluten free, vegetarian, paleo friendly.