Say hello to warm weather with these fresh flavorful Thai inspired summer rolls. Crunchy rainbow carrot ribbons, creamy avocado and Pink Lady® Apple cutlets. Hand rolled with fresh herbs, smoked wild salmon and kelp noodles. Dipped in our sweet honey infused almond butter sauce. Make these as your signature dish for colorful apple inspired appetizers or a beautiful summer time meal.
DESIGNED FOR 6 SERVINGS
- 1 pink lady® apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 fresh rainbow carrots, ribbons
- 1 red beet, cut into matchsticks
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 2 cups kelp noodles, or rice noodles
- 6 rice wraps, medium
- 2 oz smoked wild salmon * optional
- ¼ cup roasted almond butter
- 1 tbps raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 2 tbsp coconut braggs, or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut vinegar pinch sea salt to taste
Rolls: Cut up all produce accordingly. Lay out rice paper wraps and soak in water for 15 seconds each side as you assembled. Layer avocado, carrot, apple and beet slices. Top with kelp noodles and fresh herbs. Optional add a layer of smoked salmon. On parchment paper, gently roll up and tuck each one individually. Can be refrigerated for 2-3 hours prior to eating.
Sauce: In a high speed blender, add almond butter, honey and last ingredients. Slowly pulse until mixture has a sauce consistency. Add coconut oil if desired for oil based consistency. Place in an airtight container to store 1-2 days or use immediately. Drizzle sauce on or use as a dipping sauce for the summer rolls.
* These are gluten free, paleo, can be vegetarian by omitting the smoked salmon and vegan by omitting the honey for agave syrup.