- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup nut butter – we used peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup Pink Lady® apples, finely diced
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, nut butter, vanilla extract, egg, and maple syrup. Fold in the diced apples.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, and baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before removing and serving.
- Naturally gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Customize this recipe however you’d like! In the fall, try adding pumpkin pie spice in the fall or chocolate chips for added sweetness!