- 1 ½ cups plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup nut butter of your choice – we used pecan butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Honey to drizzle
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Let chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Slice the apples to preference, and serve alongside the dip.
- Drizzle more honey on the dip and sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired before serving.
- Use any nut butter or use a combination of your favorite nut butters for a versatile dip.
- Use seed butter instead of nut butter for a nut-free version.
- Use dairy-free unsweetened yogurt for a dairy-free version.
- Naturally gluten-free.