- 1 (13 oz) jar of chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1 (8 oz) tub of whipped cream cheese, plain
- 1 (4 oz) bag of pretzels or (about 1 cup), lightly crushed
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar of salted caramel topping
- 6 Pink Lady® apples, cut into wedges
In a small glass or microwave-safe plastic cup, layer 2 tablespoons each of the chocolate spread, pretzels, cream cheese, and salted caramel. Repeat with remaining glasses. TIP: Heat each container in the microwave for 10 seconds for easier spreadability.
Serve with apple wedges for dipping.
The cups can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to an hour.