- 1 Pink Lady® apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup water
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 lime, halved
- 4 oz vodka
- Ginger beer to top
- Apple slices, to garnish
- Lime slice, to garnish
- Mint, to garnish
- In a blender, combine the chopped apple, honey, and water. Blend until completely smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- To assemble the cocktail, add ½ of the pureed apple into the bottom of a Moscow mule cup. Follow with the juice from ½ an orange, the juice from half a lime, and 2 oz of the vodka. Stir.
- Fill the cup up with ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish with an apple slice, lime slice, and mint if desired.
- Omit the honey for a less sweet cocktail.
- Omit the vodka for a kid-friendly mocktail version!