*Gluten free, vegetarian, paleo friendly
- 1 pink lady® apple, cut into chunks, reserve some slices for topping
- 1 thai raw coconut, liquid & meat*
- 1 fresh red beet, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed, reserve some slices for topping
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey, reserved for topping
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- Optional: Use bottled coconut water and dehydrated coconut shreds. Can be made vegan by substituting raw honey for agave syrup or date sugar.
In a high speed blender, add chopped up beets and coconut water. Pulse and add in apple, coconut meat and strawberries. Pour in lemon juice and pinch of sea salt to taste. Blend until even consistency. Pour into individual bowls, top with fresh fruit and sprinkle coconut shreds. Drizzle raw honey for sweetness. Consume immediately or store in glass mason jars overnight.