- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4-6 cups arugula or other greens of your choice
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1-2 Pink Lady® apples, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cauliflower florets in a medium bowl and drizzle with the avocado oil. Add the curry powder and salt and toss to evenly coat the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower out on the lined baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Roast 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time, until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender. Allow to cool slightly before assembling the salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing until well combined.
- To assemble the salad, add the arugula or greens of choice to the serving bowl. Add the curried cooked cauliflower, cooked quinoa, sliced apple, and a generous amount of shaved parmesan. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over the salad, toss, and serve immediately.
- Use any grain you have on hand for this salad in place of the quinoa!
- Naturally gluten-free.
- Omit the parmesan for dairy-free.
- Customize any way you’d like with extra ingredients/toppings!