- 2 medium sized Pink Lady® apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cups frozen watermelon, cut into chunks*
- 1 fresh spearmint, no stems
- 1 cup fresh coconut water, chilled
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 pinch sea salt
- high speed blender
- 3-4 glass mason jars & straws
Take one watermelon and cut chunks. Remove seeds and rind. Place in a freezer protected container and freeze overnight. Reserve a few slices with rind to decorate glasses, place in refrigerator.
The next day, peel, core and cut into chunks two apples. In a high speed blender, place frozen watermelon, apple and pour in chilled coconut water. Blend on high until slushy consistency.
Drizzle in honey, throw in fresh spearmint and sea salt. Blend lightly.
Pour into chilled glass mason jars. Place watermelon slice on the side of each glass and quirky colorful straws. Add sprinkles of sea salt. Must be refrigerated. Enjoy this summer treat!